Sunday, November 11, 2007
1. When I laugh really hard I cry. Not just a few tears I mean I cry a lot. I don't know why but I can't stop it.. Along with laughing I can't breath.. I know it's really weird but sometimes when I am laughing hard people mistake me for really crying. It gets pretty bad and I have some funny stories.
2 I love chocolate.. All kinds of it and all the time.
3. I love shoes and collecting shoes. I already have so many but still I always want more and I never seem to get rid of any of the old ones.
4. When Google decorates their website it makes me feel good. I know that sounds weird but I feel so good inside when I see it. (admitting this was one of those moments when I was laughing so hard I cried)
5. Thursdays are my favorite day. Something about waking up on Thursday morning is so great. I mean only one more day until the weekend.. The Office, Grey's Anatomy..... Thursdays are just always great day!!
6. I am always cold. It can be the middle of the summer and I can be cold. For some reason I usually am cold and have learned to always plan for it. When I go to the movies... I take a blanket. When it is a nice summer evening... I have to have a jacket. Believe it or not when I go skiing I am always warm. I have learned though in all my cold times that if my feet are warm I can usually get warm. It all starts with my feet.
Tradition has it that I get to tag four people. So if you are Liz, Kim Ngarupe, Sondra Palmer, or Ashlee Chambers you have been tagged. I await hearing about you on your blogs.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Now you may say how bad could picking up leaves really be? Well if you had as many leaves as we did, you would understand. Pictures say a thousand words.....
Yes that is a lot of leaves to pick up with no real quick way to get it done. Plus we have already bagged so many it is madness...
What is really discouraging is that there are still more to fall!
I have voted to cut this large tree down numerous times and would be willing to pay a large price just so I don't have to pick up leaves next year, but Dan says NO. So I guess it is staying.So the only thing good I have to report is that the back yard tree is is done shedding it's leaves.
** So if anyone loves picking up leaves and has extra time they want to spend with me you can always come over to help with the piles of leaves**