Monday, December 31, 2007
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Sunday, November 11, 2007
1. When I laugh really hard I cry. Not just a few tears I mean I cry a lot. I don't know why but I can't stop it.. Along with laughing I can't breath.. I know it's really weird but sometimes when I am laughing hard people mistake me for really crying. It gets pretty bad and I have some funny stories.
2 I love chocolate.. All kinds of it and all the time.
3. I love shoes and collecting shoes. I already have so many but still I always want more and I never seem to get rid of any of the old ones.
4. When Google decorates their website it makes me feel good. I know that sounds weird but I feel so good inside when I see it. (admitting this was one of those moments when I was laughing so hard I cried)
5. Thursdays are my favorite day. Something about waking up on Thursday morning is so great. I mean only one more day until the weekend.. The Office, Grey's Anatomy..... Thursdays are just always great day!!
6. I am always cold. It can be the middle of the summer and I can be cold. For some reason I usually am cold and have learned to always plan for it. When I go to the movies... I take a blanket. When it is a nice summer evening... I have to have a jacket. Believe it or not when I go skiing I am always warm. I have learned though in all my cold times that if my feet are warm I can usually get warm. It all starts with my feet.
Tradition has it that I get to tag four people. So if you are Liz, Kim Ngarupe, Sondra Palmer, or Ashlee Chambers you have been tagged. I await hearing about you on your blogs.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Now you may say how bad could picking up leaves really be? Well if you had as many leaves as we did, you would understand. Pictures say a thousand words.....
Yes that is a lot of leaves to pick up with no real quick way to get it done. Plus we have already bagged so many it is madness...
What is really discouraging is that there are still more to fall!
I have voted to cut this large tree down numerous times and would be willing to pay a large price just so I don't have to pick up leaves next year, but Dan says NO. So I guess it is staying.So the only thing good I have to report is that the back yard tree is is done shedding it's leaves.
** So if anyone loves picking up leaves and has extra time they want to spend with me you can always come over to help with the piles of leaves**
Monday, October 29, 2007
I recently got a new job working in the Kneaders Corporate office. My first day was today Monday Oct. 29th. Let me tell you is it definitely different than Atlas Marketing. I went from working with seven girls to working alone or with one guy in the room. Big adjustment. Today I started by learning payroll. Something about payroll is never fun so I am guessing the work can only get easier after today. Although the loneliness was hard I really enjoyed the work. Starting a new job is never easy for example meeting people that are already friends and know each other, learning new tasks, getting a hang of the ropes in a new place... But I am optimistic and I think it will be good. I will definitely keep the blog up to date about how the job is going. Hopefully this decision is a move up and hopefully it will be a good learning experience and opportunity. If nothing else I will be a pro at quick books. So from running the gift card program, reconciling their financial books, organizing the office or managing franchise orders I am sure I will enjoy the work.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Friday, October 26, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
|Apparently I belong in New York City. By no means did I ever consider myself a city girl. Me, now my dream was always a house in the country on lots of land with a wrap around porch. I wanted horses, dogs, farm animals and what not. Relaxing nights with the doors open and the cool air. I mean who doesn't want to ride around their property with four wheelers. So on that note... this test says I am a NYC girl.|
You Belong in New York City
You're the energetic, ambitious type.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
This is an update to the remodeling projects going on at our house. It has been a long consuming project but we are finally getting somewhere.
THE LAUNDRY ROOM
The laundry room needed some serious remodeling so we ripped up the floor only to find that the sub floor was warped. So we ripped up the whole sub floor resulting in a large hole in our home.
We added more support beams and then put in new installations. After which we placed new sub floor. Supposedly when you lay tile you are supposed to lay thin mortar and hardiboard. While mixing the mortar Millie must have it thought it tasted good and had a few licks. Once the mortar and hardiboard were down Tony was so kind to come down and help us lay the tile. We bought slate at Home Depot and it looks awesome. We grouted last night so we are officially done laying the tile. What a relief. Mille is very grateful for the finished product so she can return to going out back to go the bathroom.
The finished product!!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Millie was brought home before the wedding and currently loves her playing ground in Provo. She has a full backyard to run wild in and that is exactly what she does. Her favorite place is the BYU pond on 800 North. She loves swimming and chasing the ducks there. She is a spoiled little one but who can blame us when she has that adorable face. She sleeps on the bed and insists on being right in between the two of us. She has learned sit, lie down and shake. Her best talent is retrieving almost anything from anywhere.
There are pictures of Millie climbing the tree. On the bottom right corner of the pictures is the fence for our backyard so she gets all the way up in the tree. Also attached is a video clip. She loves playing fetch in the tree.