Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What City I Belong In

Apparently I belong in New York City. By no means did I ever consider myself a city girl. Me, now my dream was always a house in the country on lots of land with a wrap around porch. I wanted horses, dogs, farm animals and what not. Relaxing nights with the doors open and the cool air. I mean who doesn't want to ride around their property with four wheelers. So on that note... this test says I am a NYC girl.


You Belong in New York City

You're the energetic, ambitious type.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I can see you in New York! but then again I can see you as a country girl. That's good, you've got a well-rounded personality!!!
P.S. I'm going to list you as a friend on my blog if that's alright with you.(It's Emilie P. from Atlas)