So I just got back from Lake Powell and thought I would quickly post this video. Gary bought a blob and we had so much fun with it. It was such a blast!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Friday, August 19, 2011
Thursday, July 28, 2011
"He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you."
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Today was a great day.. We went to Deer Creek Lake for a swim. Millie and I can't get enough of lake outings together. It was a lot of fun. I decided to get in an open water swim as well. So after throwing the ball for an hour and getting Millie exhausted, I tied her to a bush and went for a swim. The water was slightly cold.., (I didn't wear my wetsuit).. but it felt good. Felt good to train in open water.
Millie swimming! She is a little fish.. Ok she really is a lab, but she loves the water. She LOVES playing fetch, and LOVES water so playing fetch into the lake is sure Bliss for her!
I can't throw the ball back into the water fast enough
Soaking up some sun rays!
The weather was perfect. Blue skies and smooth water.
On the way home Millie was exhausted. She could hardly stand up on the front seat. She finally broke down and layed down. She keep falling asleep sitting up. When I would slow down she would give me the stink eye! Poor dog!
She finally fell asleep and it was so funny. Love my dog!!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
I love summer and taking Millie to the lake. Being in the water is her favorite thing. Anytime we are near water she dives in and I have a really hard time getting her out.
It was a beautiful day and I was just as happy to be outside in the sun.
Millie gets really distracted by the ducks.. She almost caught one!
Can't wait for many more summer trips to the lake...
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? !), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
20. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
21. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
22. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
25. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?
29. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.- OK I DON"T AGREE WITH THIS!
31. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
Just my LUCK!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
I knew Bono was getting old, but I didn't realize he was 51. He is looking good for his age!
Oh and Edge isn't so bad looking himself!
Monday, May 23, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
The behind the scenes side of this story is that since her collar was not on, and she got out, finding her was a challenge. Luckily she is known around the neighborhood so she was returned home shortley.
Days Later I came out to go to work and found a very LARGE dead bird behind my car. It was so sad. I am not talking a small little bird that fell from the trees, this was a huge bird. After further examination, I found out that there was a huge gash in the bird. Probably guessing this is why he was dead, but I wonder what happened.
I was really sad and Millie kept trying to move and play with the bird. Since garbage day had just happened I didn't want to throw the bird in the trash and have it sit for a week and rot, so I thought I would bury it when I got home from work. I put it in a box and put the box in my carport. Apon returning from work, I found the box tipped over and the bird gone. The whole thing was just gone. It was crazy! So much for burying it.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Friday, May 20, 2011
Tradition is for Kimmy and I to cuddle. When we had a gathering at the motorhome last summer Kimmy and I cuddled. We captured it on camera, so we thought we would continue the tradition.. Kimmy insisted she wrapped her arms around me. What can I say.. I am a good cuddler!
Plus we were warm snuggled next to each other
It was a beautiful sunset!