Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Jenkins Family Member

Tony and Karen had their baby girl. They named her Lela Jenkins and she was 6 lbs 5 oz. Tony calls her little sis, which I absolutley love. She is adorable.




Baby Owen is so cute with Lela. I love this picture!




Little one had so much hair, except on the top of her head.




Kennedy and Cooper just love when Lela comes around. We went to dinner as a family and they just loved her and how small she was.




Kennedy was so happy to hold her




The girls at Easter.




I adore this little guy. He is such a joy.




I couldn't help put post this picture of Delaney and JJ. Cooper had put a toy bluetooth on her ear and it was hilarious. Toys these days. When I was a little kid the idea of bluetooth wasn't even around let alone toy versions of that weren't even around. Times have changed.






No comments: