Monday, December 31, 2007

What Did Santa Bring

I have to admit I am very blessed and am so grateful for all the wonderful Christmas gifts. It was a wonderful Christmas and under the tree. I can't wait to open and get my new Ipod silver nano out and filled with music. They new Fergie cd will definitely be on there. I love it. Who would have thought that I would love the Fergie CD. Another great gift that I have fallen in love with is my Boots. They are suede and fur inside and they are the warmest things I have put on my feet. I just hate to take them off. Anyway Christmas was wonderful and better than all the gifts I received it was fun to be with the family and have some fun!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

These fury boots of yours sure sound amazing, I must see them! and yes... my love is also Fergie. She is just great all around!

Kimbo said...

Lacy it is so fun to look at your blog and see what's been going on! Hope we get to see you guys at game night or sometime soon!