Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bee's Game

A big group of us went up to see the Bee's Game. It was a cold night, and had rained earlier. It was a fun little outing.






Jen and Sam


Grover and Jen- I love this picture



Grover didn't bring a jacket so I let him wear mine since I had come prepared.. It was a little snug, but he wore it well!



Half the group




The other half of the group


After the game they let the little kids go down and run arond the bases. So since we were all kids at heart, we decided to go runt he bases too!




Just waiting in line!


Me, Kimmy and Jen running around the bases



After running the bases we received a certificate for a free kids meal...


It was a fun night!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Looks like such a fun game! You are so funny that you went and ran the bases! I love that spirit about you!! Hope to see you when I'm in town!!!

Jennifer Lane said...

must....go....again....