Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bear Lake

This weekend I went up to Bear Lake with a bunch of friends from high school. It was a lot of fun. I took my Cousins Kate and Eric with me and so I thought I would post some pictures!

Richards Cabin


Steven Wade and I. He was covered head to toe in mud!



It was a perfect day on Saturday and the lake was so pretty



We had a blast tubing. It is always so fun to watch people out on the tubes get thrown around!

More Pictures to come once my Cousin gets the pictures off her camea!!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun weekend Lacy! Where there tons of people like that one year we went?! You look cute as ever with Wade in that picture. Hope to talk to you soon.

Ryan said...

hey lacy... steph and i just found your blog :) fun to see all your pics and stuff... our blog is ryandsteph.blogspot.com ... i don't know if you got that yet... thanks for your love and support :) Steph says hi and wants to get together soon...