Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Harlem...

Harlem is getting huge... Well he is still small, but I feel like he is getting huge. Having never owned cats I am intrigued with all the funny things he does. It has been hilarious watching him grow and slowly get out of his awkward phase and learn to hop up on things, run, and chase Millie. So I thought I would post a few updated pictures.

Harlem is a little squaky... especially around meal time.


The other day I came around the corner to find this... He was hanging out in Millie's water dish. It was pretty funny.


Sitting on his butt, playing with his tail



A couple of weeks ago I have sitting on the couch and Harlem was on my lap as usual. I was playing with him and he was chasing my finger and then all the sudden he was out... I was rubbing his paw and he was dead asleep. This was how he was laying.


it was hilarious. He slept for a long time.








cute little guy!!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

He is such a cute cat Lace!!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

CUTE! I love Harlem! I want to meet him someday.