Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bathroom Update

The bathroom has definitely taken longer than I expected but it is coming long really well. I thought I would post some picture to give an update. I am still without a shower which is not so fun. I do have a working toilets so no more maverick runs thankfully. I finished tiling my shower and the bathroom is finally coming long. I have to paint and then get everything put back together.


A new window was added
I wanted to tie the slate floor into the shower so we put a boarder around the shower.
I grouted the floor and sealed it so we are making good headway

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Lacy it looks SOOO good!! You did an AMAZING job. It is so pretty. I am excited for when I get a house and you can come remodel for me. ha ha. Seriously it looks beautiful and your hard work has definately paid off!! Way to go girl!

Krista said...

It's really coming along! Looks awesome, you are so talented. If you need a shower I am just down the street...

Kipp and Ashlee said...

It's looking so good!! You are such a handywoman. I'm glad you can use your toilet now.