Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ear Was Hurting

So my ear has been bothering me since the accident. I didn't think a whole lot about it, but just thought ears take awhile to heal. It got to the point where I couldn't sleep on that side at night because I would wake up and my ear hurt. Well on Sunday I went to Janelle's for dinner. After the meal I was telling her about my hurting ear problem. Being a great friend she said here let me look at it. Immediately she saw the problem. I had a stitch still left in my ear from my accident. I was shocked. She cut and pulled out the stitch. It hurt a little seeing as it has been almost TWO MONTHS. Two months of skin growing to the stitch. We did some digging and we think that there aren't anymore. Thanks to Janelle hopefully my ear will start feeling better.

7 comments:

Janelle said...

well I hope it helped!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

that is gross. stitches make me sick. i'm glad it is making you better though.

i wish it was you coming to kneader's tomorrow.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Now that's a true friend to dig a stitch out of your ear. I'm glad you found the problem! I hope that's all it was.

Linds Forrest said...

Thank you Janelle for being a hero and saving Lacy's ear!!

Ash said...

BAM! Found ya. We can be co-workers, roommates and virtual blogging friends. That was a lot pretty fast. Hope your not too overwhelmed.

Krista said...

Oh no! I'm glad you figured out the problem! Fun seeing you the other day working on the front line! Trey loves his car.

Em said...

ouch... yes- that is a good friend!
hope you feel better now!!