Monday, June 21, 2010

10 weeks... count down begins

I have committed to do a full Olympic triathlon in August in Bear Lake. So I have 10 weeks to get in shape. Training started this morning. Millie and I headed out for a run this morning. I came across this picture and it made me think how little Millie used to be.



I spent the first half of the run fighting Millie. She would run faster than me, so I would have to pull her back. Then she would find something and stop and I would keep running to only get yanked back when we hit the end of the leash. I think she got a little tired because the second half of the run she was a much better. She was tired and when we got home she just layed on the cold cement. All in all the first day of running was good.

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

Way to go!! Sounds like a great run!