My dearest and best friend Lindsey Jill is a fanatic about blogging. I love it. I think she motivates me to blog. She got tagged and tagged me of course. So I thought I would write answers to the questions. I recently watched Catch and Release for the millionth time. I really like it. Anyway there is a scene in the movie where they are at dinner and she blurts out things people don't know about her. Her fiancee, who has passed away, never knew certain things her. As I thought about that I realized I don't ever want to look back and think I wish I would have told people this or this about me. Since then I have been obsessed with questions and getting to know people more. Games like twenty questions.... Well anyway I will stop blabbing and get to the questions and answers.
10 Years Ago: I was in 7th grade at Eastmont Middle School. I was heavy into soccer and played in the Orchestra. I sat next to this cello player and secretly fell in love with the intrument. I was in those awkward stages of growing up and had many more freckles than I do now (believe it or not I really did)
Snacks I enjoy (some of them I love): Dr. Pepper, Chocolate, Wheat Thins and Babybel cheese, Ice Cream, German Chocolate cake, Funfetti Cake, ok ALL Desserts, Bread, Twix and Snickers, lays ruffle chips with my grandmothers clam dip, the list goes on and on.
5 Things on My To Do List: 1. Get a new drivers license 2. Put my kitchen back together 3. Get a birthday card for Tony 4. Get screws for my license plate for the element 5. Go running
Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Remodel the Provo house and sell it. Purchase a new house, new car and new wardrobe. I would pay for all debits for close friends and family. Donate money to organizations I support. Go to africa. Go to South America and build homes for people in need. Buy a new camera, take photography classes and go on trips to take pictures. Start a business. Buy a building in a city and remodel a loft. Buy a library. The list goes on...
3 Bad Habits I have: 1. Nail biting 2. Starting too many project at any given time 3. Spoiling Ms. Millie
5 Places I have lived: 1. Sandy 2. Raintree in Provo 3. Foxwood in Provo 4. 700 East Home. (Sadly I have only lived in Sandy and Provo)
Jobs I have Had: 1. Kneaders Bakery 2. The best company to work ever ATLAS MARKETING! 3. Working for Connie Stratton at Sundance 4. Dr Jenkins Dentist Office
5. Marine Products
Things people don't know about me:
- I love showers and baths. I am obsessed. I would love to take three a day, but it just doesn't work out so sometimes I only get two. When I get out I usually am thinking about when I will be about to take another one
- I love to see movies. I have this thing in the last year or so that I really only like to watch movies that make me happy after I see them (ok really just don't like scary movies- not because I am afraid I just don't not coming out of a movie and feeling good)
- I have to have my closet color cordinated. The clothes start on the left with blacks and are organized to the right to white.
- I want my little girl to play the cello and I would love to take lessons. I want a music room and I want to teach harp lessons.
- I love Dr. Pepper. I can live without it and I don't have to have it. I know this because I have stopped drinking it several times and I do ok. That doesn't mean I like to do it. So each morning I get a Dr. Pepper and I enjoy it so much. It is the drink I can always drink and think I always will like it.
Well I hope you have all enjoyed reading a little bit about me. I will not tag anyone but I do encourage you to open yourself up to others. Let people know the real you. It can do no harm.