Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tired, Happy, Sore and Richer

Saturday was biking day. Tony, Karen, My dad, Craig, Amber and I headed out for a nice long ride. I think as torture they picked the route we went on solely for me. I am not a very good climber when it comes to biking so whenever I ride with my dad he is always pushing me to climb. So Saturday was no different. They decided to do Emigration Canyon. The whole bike ride was 50 miles including Emigration Canyon. So by the time we got done I was exhausted. The worst part about it all was that my thighs were burning. They were like jello. I felt like this.....


After the ride I raced down for my work Summer Kickoff Party. I was pretty out of it from the ride, but I did get to get in the CASH CAGE. It was a lot harder catching the money then it seemed, but who can complain about free money.




2 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

You made out like a bandit in that cash cage. (Not "made out" as in kissing someone in the cash cage).

Linds Forrest said...

How much did you catch?! That's so rad!