Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Passing By...


So I continually pass this place and I absolutely love it. For the longest time I kept saying I want to go in that store, only to find out it was a Salon. Sad since I never get my hair cut. There are a few things I love about it. First is the Yellow garden thing they have outside. I am dying to make one like it (that requires welding equipment I don't have). Second is the decorative things around the windows. They are awesome. Overall I love the feel of the place and all the decorations. Anyway after passing it a million times I finally stopped and took some pictures.










3 comments:

Ash said...

HEy! I used to think the same thing about that place when i drove by it all the time. I think the sign is so cool!

Em said...

Hey- That place looks dang cute... let's go there together!

Chellor said...

I pass that always too and kept thinking I need to stop and check it out too! I thought it was a boutique... darn :T