Friday, March 27, 2009

Kids say the darnest things...

I love my niece and nephew. They crack me up every time I am around them. They are just so pure and honest and so I get a kick out of the things they say. Whether it be how I got the owie on my face (a zit), or how I was hurt when I am crying (although I am usually not crying from being physically hurt). So today I went up and rode inside on the trainers with Emily. The kids were upstairs and we popped in a Race DVD. I don' t know what I was thinking that I was in any shape for a any sort of race, but it was nice to have someone motivate us along the way (even if I wasn't going as fast he was). Anyway after 60 minutes of riding inside I was pretty sweaty. I am cooling down and sitting on the floor when Kennedy comes over and starts talking to me. We are just having friendly chat about her bird, and what her shirt says. She then sniffs, and says Lacy you stink, you should go home and shower in your own shower. WOW- thanks Kennedy. I mean I knew I was stinky, but when she told me I knew it was bad. So I showered up at Andy and Em's before driving back to my own house. Kids say the darnest things and I love them for it.


1 comment:

Em said...

Wow--- What a polite daughter I have. Looks like I'm doing a fine just raising her. Seriously--- how rude! Sorry Lacy!! I'm so glad you came up... but I've already told you that 10 times. The ride was great.. and just what I needed :)