Friday, July 25, 2008

Frogger

So I so so lucky to watch Trey Robinson two nights this week. He is so cute and I love just hanging out with him. Both nights he was dying to get in the tub and take a bath. He had the cutest bath towels and insisted that I wear it and take some pictures. It was hilarious.



In this picture he had his towel on pretending to be a frog and would not get out of the tub.




Not to mention that he has the cutest giggle. It is adorable. The best part about the nights was Trey kept farting and then saying " I tooted" and then giggle. It was the best. Boys will be boys.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

so cute Lace! I like you in green! Ever thought about getting your own frogger towel? :)

Chelli Lundberg said...

Way cute lacy.... here is my blogger, i figured this is easier for me to post pix of girls weekly instead of all those emails...

www.jaredandchelli.blogspot.com

Hope your doing well!

Krista said...

I promise he learned that from his dad...