Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Times are Great...

Last night was Cooper, my nephews, play at his school. It was so fun to be able to go. It was all in German and the little kids were just adorable. Cooper had a speaking line and his German was wonderful!

I decided to touch of my nail polish and that caught the attention of little Miss Kennedy. So I decided to paint her little toes and fingers. It was so cute. She sat on the fireplace and held perfectly still so I could paint them. We let them dry and then she ran to show her Papa her pretty nails. It was so cute. She kept saying "Papa... Color... See" and then would hold up her foot and hands. She is such a girlie girl and it is so fun. She loves bows, babies, pink and pampering herself. Emily said she loves her hair done all that fun stuff.


Today we decided to go to the local Pool. It was so wonderful. It was probably the nicest pool I have ever been to. There were four pools that varied in size and each one had fun things in it. They had a diving pool and this kids pool with this slide. Then they had a lap pool and on the side of it all there was this blue water slide. Wednesday all the kids are done early so there were tons of kids at the pool and it was so much fun to see them all play. All of Coopers schoolmates were there and he was using his German to talk to them and it was so awesome.

When we left the pool I was telling Emily how much I missed a few things from America. One: Ice with drinks... they don't have ice here and it drives me crazy. Two: Dr. Pepper... you can only get a few drinks here Coke, Coke Light (Diet Coke), or Fanta. So I have been craving Dr. Pepper since I left SLC. Much to my surprise Emily whips out the comment that she has some in the basement. WHAT?? I was shocked. So for dinner tonight I have a chilled Dr. Pepper and it was a little bit of heaven here on earth. Can we say obsessed with it....

Prior to Dinner tonight Cooper insisted I play legos with him. I had just showered and all I really wanted to do was get ready. Well once I started playing I was hooked. I hadn't played legos since I was little with my brothers, but man was it fun. LEGOS rock. Check out the nice car I built. Cooper has gotten pretty good and here of some of his creations that are displayed in his room.

My Lego Creation


All Coopers Creations Displayed

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I think I could write a good book about your travels this past week. The title would be 'Life is perfect'. :) Seriously it sounds so fantastic and it makes me jealous every day. Did you see Wipe Out, I was a little disappointed this week. SYTYCD... still liking it? You better!! Love ya

Jenna said...

seriously, Zurich? I too am jealous. I'm glad I can live it vicariously through your photography and antidodes.

Chellor said...

When are you coming home?! :)