Thursday, July 17, 2008

Musica

So I haven't done a honorable mention in some time so I thought I would.

MUSICA
Honorable Mention: JOSHUA RADIN
Song: WHAT IF YOU


His story: Josh was living in New York and trying to make his way as a painter and screenwriter when the opportunity for the open mic night came up. The delicate and heartbreaking "Winter" was a hit with the audience that night. With some friends' encouragement, it led to Radin following a career as a musician. His friend Zach Braff (Garden State and Scrubbs), gave his music to the producers of Scrubbs and his song landed a spot on an episode. This launched his music career and the upcoming release of his album with Columbia Records.







1 comment:

Jill Clark said...

I LOVE his stuff! It is such easy listening and always so good. I love that he sings with other people so much, it always adds something extra to his songs.