Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey Lizard Lizard


So while in Arosa, Cooper and I helped Andy mow the lawn. Cooper was running the lawn mower and I was standing next to him. I looked down to find one of Coopers toys on the ground. I told Cooper to stop and bent down to pick it up. What I didn't know when I picked it up was that it wasn't a toy lizard like I though, it was a real thing. Now I am not afraid of most things. Besides spiders and snakes I am pretty good with things. Well thinking that I was picking up a fake lizard and to realize it was real and slimy, I let out a scream. Girls will be girls right. I Cooper let out a yelp too, probably because I scared him. Now how can you mistake a real lizard for a toy lizard. Well from the pictures below, these lizards that were in Arosa were so fake looking it was crazy. Once we started looking they were everywhere. This one particular lizard that I happened to pick up was missing an arm. It was so sad. He seemed to be doing well, but it made me sad. Anyway I thought it was pretty funny. We got a laugh about it later. Kennedy didn't know what to think of the little creature!





5 comments:

Doug and Brandy said...

HAHAHA! It does look like a toy! How funny!!!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

your trip to switzerland sounds incredible. i would've freaked out if i picked up a lizard that i thought was fake and it turned out to be real.

emilie s. d. p. said...

That is too funny!!!

Becky said...

I would let out a good scream too so I am not judging. glad you had a fun time on your trip.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

It looks way fake! That would have startled me as well. Maybe we should invent a mini wheel to replace the lizard's missing arm. They do that with dogs, I'm sure it'd work for lizards, too.