Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ella Got a New Windshield

So way back when I went to Switzerland my windshield cracked. The cause was one of the scorching hot days in Sandy, while it was a the parents house. Anyway I have been lazy and slacking with replacing it... but all for a good cause I guess. So while driving to work I called up the insurance company and my windshield was covered for replacement at no cost. HOORAY. The lady was very nice and I was expecting to have to wait a few days to get it replaced. Oh not even close. She scheduled the appointment for this afternoon and they came to my work to replace it. So simple. I was so convenient and efficient. The lady on the phone told me it would take about and hour and a half to replace so when the guy called at 4:30 saying he was there I was bothered thinking I would be at work later than I wanted. Just a few short twenty minutes later he called me again to say he was done. Out of work by FIVE. It doesn't get better than that. Now I have a brand new windshield. No more eyes hurting from staring at the crack.
p.s. Ella is what the Element was named!!!

4 comments:

Chellor said...

Aw, seeing your car in the driveway like that makes me miss you! I missed you last night and Millie was mad that I made her wake up so early this morning. :) I can't wait to see you *hopefully* this weekend!

Skoot D said...

Thank goodness for GRRRREAT insurance agents, eh?!

Linds Forrest said...

That is awesome! So easy and convenient, wish we had people to do things like that all day for us, huh?! And Ella is such a cute name for you car. Hopefully I will see you on Saturday at the Christmas party.

Brittany said...

Talk about service...that's sweet! I love that you named your car Ella, very cute!