Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday

Yesterday was a good day. I woke up and watched Italian Job, which is one of those movies I can watch over and over and still love.

Alex and I went skiing for a half day up at Solitude. It was bitter cold, but the snow was nice. My legs are out of shape for skiing, so I can't even claim lasting a half day. It was really nice to be out on the skies.

After we had a amazing burrito at Chipotle. Surprise, surprise I was craving it. My dad told me about Cemetery Luminary at the Wasatch Lawn Cemetery so we drove through to see the lights. I was amazed at how huge the cemetery was and how many luminaries were everywhere. I had my camera in the car, but I was so wishing I had a tripod to take some pictures. I did the best I could using the hood of my car.



No comments: