Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Day was...

This Tuesday was... well a typical day in most aspects. I woke up and with one eye I did some emailing while laying in bed... got ready and went to work. For lunch I ran some errands and hit up the local Target. I purchased some items that were greatly needed. After which I attended a very long meeting for work and took some VERY detailed notes. What can I say I am a good note taker. After which I did some more emailing. I arranged the bosses schedule and gave some tickets away. After which I went and visited Janelle and Brody. I raced home and did some Yoga in the family room. It was nice to do some sit up and get my abs nice and toned. Now off to finish packing!!! 2 and counting.

2 comments:

Chellor said...

We should turn your living room into a cozy yoga studio. :) What do you think it'll be grand! And then I'll make you do Yoga Bootie Ballet with me. ;) Heh, and I'll make Ash do it with us too and then you and I will sneakily stop and just stand in the corner watching her and video tape it so we can black mail her later! Mwa ha ha!!! Love you Ash, Love you Lac.

Ash said...

that sounds like a terrible idea....