Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a weekend

As it is Sunday afternoon the weekend is sadly coming to an end. I hate that they always go by so fast. I always have a list of things I want to accomplish and it seems like I get half way through my list. The only problem is that throughout the week my list gets double in size again. It is a never ending battle. I do feel like I go a lot done this weekend, which was nice.
So I was supposed to pick up the Element on Friday from the shop. They have had it since December 26Th so you would think it would be done already. Unfortunately I still have the Sebring.. Cross my fingers for Monday.
Friday Chels and I were watching the Ellen DeGeneres show. I love to watch her show, because I think she is hilarious. She is brutally honest with her interviews and does super funny things on her show. Friday she did musical chairs with blindfolds with members of the audience. I was laughing so hard I was in tears.

if it doesn't work and you want to watch it go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEt_FJgfCdU

My favorite thing about Ellen is she completely gets involved with things and sometimes makes a fool of herself. It makes for a good talk show. I searched for this picture forever. Basically she has been doing a George Clooney watch trying to get him to come to the show. She has been unsuccessful. A lady wrote in saying that George saw her in the airport and told her she likes her holiday sweater. So Ellen decided to wear it to attract his attention. It was hilarious. On that same show she had a lady who had invented some sort of underwear so in all her glory she had on the whole outfit and it was a crack up.


Friday night I saw Last Chance Harvey with Chels and it was really good.


I finally took my Christmas decoration down on Saturday morning. I was dreading it, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It is always faster to take it down, but still very sad and not my favorite thing to do.

I was glad to spend Saturday night at Janelle's just visiting. It was nice to see her and Brody.
Not excited to start another work week on Monday, but I guess it has it's up and downs.

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

Sounds like such a good weekend!! Glad it was good!! Hope your work week goes well. :)